25man Raiding!

Guild progression and general guild news updates will be posted here.
Zarillion

25man Raiding!

Post by Zarillion »

This week, Trash Mob Death Machine completed its 7th week of 25man raiding. While we haven't been taking screenshots because we've technically already downed 11/14H in our 10man, we have now surpassed our previous groups progression on Heroic Siegecrafter and have gotten him to 30% on our first night!

What do we need to make the rest of this tier happen before the expansion? We're still pugging a Resto Shaman and a Resto Druid every week! We need two strong healers for core to join our team and help us in this final push. We also have miscellaneous DPS spots open, please refer to our recruitment post for details. If you're interested, please apply on our forums. I'm looking forward to finally uploading another screenshot on our front page!
You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.
Zarillion

Re: 25man Raiding!

Post by Zarillion »

I made this post in particular for people who visit the site based on wowprogress.com or our recruitment post on the WoW forums. If the first thing they see on the home page is a 10man kill screenshot from February, they'll be a little confused and might lose interest right then and there.
You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.