Warmaster Blackhorn (10man Heroic)

Guild progression and general guild news updates will be posted here.
Zarillion

Warmaster Blackhorn (10man Heroic)

Post by Zarillion »

You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.
Gaston

Re: Warmaster Blackhorn (10man Heroic)

Post by Gaston »

Man, does Dhobb's shield have sex and appeal or what?
Zarillion

Post by Zarillion »

I honestly can't tell if Boda was confused as to which way to face, or if he wanted to join you guys in your shenanigans.
You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.
Gaston

Post by Gaston »

Always trying to fit in with the crowd.
Aliias

Post by Aliias »

The problem is with 5 people doing it, it just looks sloppy :p
Gaston

Post by Gaston »

Well, normal Ultraxxion was when me and Dhobbs first set the trend (between ourselves) only to continue from there. Soon enough, Bearrorism joined in (being el super kawaii guy skaipu friend) and the three of us would pose backwards. This being the first feat with our new pals Fuerzabella and Revenight (minus the latter because he was Babe: Pig in the City), Bella was brought into our shenanigans.

Boda was either confused by us or was joining in.
Zarillion

Post by Zarillion »

I'm going to go ahead with Andaya and say that now that there's five of you we should probably stop doing that. When half the raid does it we start to look retarded.
Dhobbs

Post by Dhobbs »

How will I show off my beautiful shield?