Kargath Bladefist (Mythic)

Guild progression and general guild news updates will be posted here.
Zarillion

Kargath Bladefist (Mythic)

Post by Zarillion »

You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.
BethanyPerry

Re: Kargath Bladefist (Mythic)

Post by BethanyPerry »

It is the power of the tank that makes you mad and causes the feeling to just destroy everything. I would not like anyone to be my accounting homework helper who loses control after getting power. You need to control yourself if you want to stay safe.
CiaoAndriana

Orologio da polso

Post by CiaoAndriana »

BREBOR Orologio da Polso Automatico da Uomo con Cinturino in Acciaio Inossidabile Movimento Automatico un Regalo Perfetto per Ogni Occasione - Orologi Diversi – Cronografo
CiaoAndriana

Videocamere Subacquee

Post by CiaoAndriana »

OVEROO Action Cam Videocamere Subacquee telecamera di azione ultra HD 4K @60fps impermeabile 30MT Telecomando EIS Subacqueo stabilizzazione videocamera 170° grandangolare con time Lapse batteria 1050 mah
CiaoAndriana

Estrattore di Succo

Post by CiaoAndriana »

Centrifuga Estrattore di Frutta e Verdura Digitale in acciaio inox a 2 velocità Estrattore di Succo Freddo e polpa estrattore frutta 1200w AC 220-240V 50/60HZ Certificato CE
CiaoAndriana

Caricabatterie Portatile

Post by CiaoAndriana »

ARTOR Power Bank Ultra Sottile 10.000 mAh Caricabatterie Portatile 4 Indicatori LED Tecnologia Smart Chip Prodotto Certificato CE Fcc Rohs
CiaoAndriana

Metal Detector

Post by CiaoAndriana »

Spagnolo Metal Detector MD3028 Professionale,Impermeabile per Mettalli,Tesori,Pala Regolabile,Cuffie
essaymania

Re: Kargath Bladefist (Mythic)

Post by essaymania »

May He helps us be a better human being. eid mubarak messages! Advance Eid Mubarak Wishes. We all have two options at any given moment, to either step into the growth or step back to safety. Eid Mubarak. May Allah shower you with Blessings and fulfill all your dreams. May Allah fulfill all your 2021 wishes and Dua’s. Eid Mubarak in Advance!