Blackhand (Heroic)

Guild progression and general guild news updates will be posted here.
Zarillion

Blackhand (Heroic)

Post by Zarillion »

It's been a while since we posted! You'll notice a lot of different names in the screenshot above, a fate which has fallen on many a guild at the start of this expansion. The difference is we didn't go anywhere, and we aren't any time soon. No disbands, no "rebranding" under a different name. When TMDM need to reroll its roster it does it and moves on. If you're looking for a raiding guild that's been around forever and is always going to be around, this is the one you're looking for.

Onward to Mythic.
You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.
Anaeska

Re: Blackhand (Heroic)

Post by Anaeska »

This is great news.

Once again great effort! and congratulations to all hard work!!

PS. We "alt runners" also cleared Blackhand on "Normal" - Screenshots anyone? :(
blanderdelpha

Re: company vehicle inspection checklist

Post by blanderdelpha »

Detectorall Co., Ltd. produces metal detectors and security devices with excellent quality and favorable price.View more details:company vehicle inspection checklist
Bounty hunter metal detector from detectorall got good quality and suitable price. Anyone in need? Please contact us.