Mighty Caravan Brutosaurs

Guild progression and general guild news updates will be posted here.
Zarillion

Mighty Caravan Brutosaurs

Post by Zarillion »

After four months of selling Ny'alotha gear and mounts, we paid out our raiders. We now have 21 confirmed guild members in the Conspicuous Consumption club, just in time for the mount to be retired in Shadowlands. Thats over 100,000,000 gold, equivalent to ~750 WoW tokens valued at $15,000. What a monumental effort that was from everyone, including our in-guild advertisers (mostly Myfualt) who helped find the buyers on Illidan for us each week. We're ready to let these Longbois loose in Shadowlands.
You know how when you get into a really fast car all you want to do is push the pedal all the way to the floor? That's literally how I feel when the tank pulls a large mob and I look at my Fire and Brimstone button.
Andrei

Re: Mighty Caravan Brutosaurs

Post by Andrei »

Awesome, glad to hear that TMDM continues to do great things! I enjoyed my time with you guys way back in MOP! Enjoy Shadowlands.
essaymania

Re: Mighty Caravan Brutosaurs

Post by essaymania »

Below I have outlined some of the key facts about the noise levels we experience during riding as well as some of the effects that noise can have on our hearing which I hope will convince you that the best custom motorcycle earplugs are well worth the small price tag they come with. I’ll also cover some of the best motorcycle ear plugs as well as how they should be properly fitted.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeMNnjPBsjU[/youtube]
jasonhendree

Residential Roofing Dallas

Post by jasonhendree »

Repair your roof now. Top 1 Roofing & Construction is a reliable Roofing Company that does every type of roof repair or replacement for your home or business. We follow the zoning laws, required building permits, and homeowners association guidelines to make roof repairs easier.
See more: residential roofing dallas